If you’d like to apply for funding with the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Student Success and Engagement Office to support an experiential learning experience, you’ll use this application.
Please note: this funding is intended to supplement your individual experience. It may not fund the entirety of the experience. This application is for funding individual experiences in the following programs:
- Fulton Schools Experiential Learning Grant
- Undergraduate Research Travel Grant (You must be presenting research at a conference in order to select this experience.)
- Grand Challenges Scholars Program Experiential Learning Grant
Eligibility: All currently enrolled Fulton Schools undergraduate or graduate students in good academic standing are eligible to apply for the following eligible experiences:
- Study Abroad travel (airfare)
- Travel to present at a conference
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Student’s own ideas which are subject to review per the application requirements
- If you are traveling domestically, you must apply at least 4-6 weeks prior to your departure date.
- If you are traveling internationally, you must apply at least 10-12 weeks prior to your departure date.
- After you submit your application, you will receive a response from Student Engagement within 14 business days.
- You can be funded once per academic year.
All applications require the following materials to be reviewed:
- 400 word minimum personal statement
- Unofficial Academic Transcript
- Experience Confirmation (i.e. documentation that confirms this activity is occurring). If you are presenting at a conference, provide the confirmation message that confirms you will be speaking at the event.
- Faculty mentor letter of support expressing their support for you to engage in this experience
We encourage you to take advantage of the different resources on campus, including the Writing Center, to present a well-written personal statement.
Please be sure to proofread your personal statement for grammar and clarity prior to submitting it.
For any questions please contact:
Manager, Student Success & Engagement